Affordable plots in Tiruvallur Hurry, before
you miss the opportunity !
- Tiruvallur is a fast-developing district. Agriculture is the mainstay of the economy.
- The Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) drafted a master plan to develop Tiruvallur as a satellite township around the city.
- Tiruvallur houses many industries including manufacturing facilities of Hindustan Motors, Caterpillar earth-moving equipment, Hanil Lear, Delphi TVS, India Japan Lighting, Kingfisher's brewery division, Style SPA furniture, TI India, TCL, and Mitsubishi.
- Veera Raghavar temple – a place of worship for Lord Vishnu as Veera Raghavar
- Arts & science College
- Engineering college
- Indira Teacher Training Institute
- Indira Institute of Management and Research
- Indira College of Nursing
- Sri Venkateswara International Institute of Catering & Hotel Management
- Tiruvallur is situated on the Chennai–Tirupati trunk road.
- Other major roads connecting Chennai and Tiruvallur include a route through Kakalur, Putlur, Sevapet, Veppampattu, Tiruninravur, Avadi, Tirumullaivayil, Ambattur and Villivakkam, and another route through Poonamallee and Koyambedu.
- There are two suburban railway lines: the West line from Chennai Central to Arakkonam and the WestNorth line from Chennai Central to Tiruttani.